PLEASE NOTE - PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DISPATCH. This item comes from another warehouse outside of Australia.
We love pastel palettes! Anuha is a sweet and pastel pretty open toe with a tie bow front and sensibly sturdy heel keeping you elevated but comfortable at 5.5cm high. Whether you're going for a tropical tiki look, 1940's summer or sweet-like-sundaes 50's style, the Anuha is there for you every step of the way!
A CLOSER LOOK..
Size grade: 3
- Best for regular to wide width feet
- Quality soft vegan-friendly faux leather upper and lining
- Man-made sole
- Quick buckle fastening
- 2 1/8" / 5.5cm heel
Price does not include import duties or taxes - you may be required to pay customs duties/VAT upon receiving your order, particularly if you are in Europe.
MEASURING YOUR FOOT
Our method for measuring the feet may be a little unconventional, but we find this the best way to measure length on your own and with minimal inaccuracies.
1. Place your foot flat with the heel against a wall. Ensure you can stand up comfortably (i.e. make sure your heel isn't curled up against the wall making it seem shorter)
2. Using something box-y with a straight and flat edge (like a tissue box or a yoga block), pop it perpendicular against your longest toe. Stand up to check your heel is comfortably against the wall and the object is touching your longest toe parallel to the wall.
3. Step away carefully then using a measuring tape, measure the length between the wall and the object in mm. Do it for both feet.
4. Use the lower measurement to find the size we recommend by grade
5. For width, you can similarly place your foot next to a marked line so the widest part of your foot is adjacent to the line. Then place a straight edge object against the other side of your foot at the widest point, ensuring its edge is parallel to the marked line. Carefully remove your foot and measure the distance between the edge of the object and the marked line.
To help understand how the fitting of each shoe runs, we have categorized them into 3 'grades'.
Grade 1: runs mostly true to size
Grade 2: runs a little large, around a quarter to half a size
Grade 3: runs very large, around a half to 3/4 size
When you do our Size Quiz above, note down our recommendation for your size in each grade - this will give you guidance on which size to consider when you are browsing at different shoes with different fittings