PLEASE NOTE - This item is distributed by an Australian business other than Cherry La Blaze Vintage and Rockabilly. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
These gorgeous new shoes are part of our new 'Luxe' range of heels, the Toscana is re imagined as a show-stopping rich red heel with slightly deeper red colour than the Classic Flats version and suede panel across the back.
- Runs slightly large, check out our full Size Guide page for more info)
- Best suited to regular to narrow width feet
- Please note the leather may require time to soften and stretch to a comfortable fit and feel, and can be stretched up to a half size larger if needed. Check out our tips here for stretching your shoes.
- Genuine leather upper and lining
- Italian brushed leather sole (comes with protective plastic film)
- Soft cushioned insole
- Quick Release buckle (see how it works here)
- 2.25" heel
- Please note as they are handmade, there may be slight differences in each make.
- The sole is made of brushed leather which can be quite slippery. We highly recommend anti-slip sole grips if you are not used to wearing leather soles.
DELIVERY & RETURNS/EXCHANGES
- Please try on carpet or a towel in case exchange is required. Do not remove protective plastic film unless you are 100% sure you do not require an exchange. Marked soles render the shoes ineligible for a return/exchange. If returned without the protective film, we will charge a $40 damaged return fee.
- Returns must be within 30 days and in original condition
- Not 100% happy? Return to us and we'll refund you (non-sale items only)
- Wrong size? Return to us and we'll send your exchange free of charge
- Out of your size? Return to us and we'll refund you or give you store credit